- Own the ultimate success of the initiatives miaa Guard conducts with its customers, including onboarding of customer’s teams and environments, and follow up of configurations and onboarding with the customer. You ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investments by fully leveraging their subscription and services.
- Manage the onboarding of new customers: Orchestrate onboarding program through both directly leading certain activities, such as initial orientation and discovering business objectives, and working cross-functionally with our own teams to proactively manage each customer’s successful deployment.
- Prepare and deliver content to educate customers in the business value of miaa Access Management and leverage other programs to continue adding both technical and business value to customers.
- Monitor customer trends and run strategic sessions to uncover new use cases, or partnering with a Solution Architect to deliver a deep technical workshop.
- Build a regular cadence with enterprise customers to review progress of implementation, achievement of goals, provide valuable input and advice and act as the customer advocate – relaying feedback and escalating issues within internal teams at miaa Guard.
- Assuming responsibility for overall customer subscription health, working in collaboration with the sales team on opportunities for subscription growth.
- Drive the renewal process in collaboration with the sales team.
Outcomes you’ll achieve include:
- Driving time to deployment, customer referenceability and advocacy.
- Meet portfolio revenue retention through customers renewing subscription and expanding usage.
- Excellent listening skills, presentation skills and an amazing team player with entrepreneurial spirit.
- General knowledge across cloud, web and mobile software architecture.
- Diligent and organised, willing to get hands on in a fast paced growing company.
- Passion for helping customers solve problems with product-based solutions.
- Previous experience in customer success management, account management or technical account management roles with a proven track record of driving customer success and aligning in complex customer environments at the executive and department levels.
- Excited about driving and tracking a consistent engagement process with customers in your portfolio.
- Passion for exceeding customer expectations with a “doing whatever it takes” attitude and driving long term value.
- Ability to forge and maintain relationships with key customer stakeholders as well as our own internal teams.
- Proven success across project management, process improvement, crisis management, service excellence.
You can learn more about our hiring process here.