You gain a variety of development and IT management responsibilities. You will actively engage in domains such as cloud applications, web development, database connectors, and communication and security protocols. You will collaborate with developers of mobile apps, user interfaces and dashboards for access control and with the migration of databases and applications.
The theme of your work is a creative and solution-oriented contibution to our service packages. You will autonomously finish smaller components under guidance of your coach. Larger deployments happen in team according to agile methodologies. You will frequently consult with your coach, colleagues and business analysts. Contact and direct dialogue with our customers are a must.
- You have a Bachelor or a Master’s degree in computer sciences, electronics and / or ICT, or have equivalent through experience.
- You have a passion for web technologies and follow the latest evolutions. You have an active interest in effective and efficient solutions.
- You are driven to expand your knowledge and experience in the field of security, Internet protocols, web standards, database standards, systems management and cloud applications.
- You have an analytical mind for technology and for gaining deeper insight into the operational practices of our customers.
- You take initiative and ask questions when needed to rapidly construct solutions.
- You enjoy working in a team and inject a positive note.
You can learn more about our hiring process here.