We are looking for a hands-on and creative Marketing Lead. If ‘communication’ is one of your biggest strengths, you have a leaning towards ‘doing’, have a passion for cloud applications and security and can be a self-starter in ambiguous situations, read further.
We are looking for a marketing professional with some experience to start up the marketing function at miaa Guard and support the commercial efforts of the current team. This role will interface primarily with Product Management, Sales, and Business Development on the one hand and with agencies, conference organisers and prospects/customers on the other hand.
- Drive definition of the miaa Guard marketing strategy and roadmap
- Be the holder of the miaa Guard branding & messaging, owner of the customers journeys, etc
- Define and drive the company’s activities in the areas of
- Marketing communications, press, analysts, influencers, etc
- Corporate marketing including website and social media
- Field & channel marketing
- Product and solution marketing
- Lead the company’s digital marketing efforts as ‘growth hacker’
- Drive the miaa Guard efforts related to marketing and sales operations
- Help control the marketing budget
Examples of daily activities include:
- Craft messaging frameworks and collateral around product differentiators, verticals, or buyer behavior to provide sales with tools and sales call scripts.
- Write and define deep-dive content for marketing initiatives.
- Use primary and secondary research to build out detailed buyer and user personas.
- Become well-versed in the type of conversations our sales people currently have with customers, who they are talking to at what stage of a deal, and the customers’ use cases for identity.
- Align work and priorities to short term and medium term marketing plans.
- Assist with analyst surveys, briefings and inquiries.
- Use data to help analyse the success/failure of content to pick out relevant topics for future areas.
- Collaborate with the Management Team to write demo scripts and collate competitive reviews.
- Collaborate with the Management Team to illuminate the ‘so what’ of new and updated features to different audiences like customers, sales, analysts and miaa Guard employees.
- Provide well-researched blog outlines to the content team
- Provide feature upsell value propositions for our customer expansion programs.
- Build out training programs for customers and internal employees around new features and capabilities and the product roadmap and vision.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have a bachelor / master degree in related area
- Preferably have proven experience in technology marketing
- Preferably have domain expertise with cloud security and/or cloud applications
- Are a hands-on marketeer with customer-driven attitude and potential to lead a team as the company grows, also internationally
- Are a skilled communicator
- Are a skilled writer in English
- Are disciplined to execute in a predictable way
- Are able to work efficiently with remote team members.
- Are eager and capable to follow up outsourced activities including agencies and conference organisers.
You can learn more about our hiring process here.