miaa PushConnector is managed plug-in for an Identity Management Platform. It enables the synchronisation of the creation and updates of a user profile with a back-end system, in real-time. This back-end system is typically a CRM (e.g. SalesForce), a marketing tool (e.g. Epsilon), a billing platform (e.g. Zuora), a directory (e.g. Microsoft AD), a campaigning tool (e.g. Selligent, NP6, SmartFocus), a gamification engine (e.g. Qualifio) and even an API-enabled proprietary system and a legacy single sign-on system.
The miaa PushConnector applies business rules tailored for your use cases:
- it catches updates from the Identity Management Platform
- it fetches the updated profile and converts the data into the conventions of the target platform
- it calls a specific API of the target platform to push the update
- it queues and retrials delivery in case of disruptions in the target platform
- it logs abandoned retries for manual processing later on.
miaa PushConnector is a component of miaa ProfileSync.