miaa PushConnector is managed plug-in for an Identity Management Platform. It enables the synchronisation of the creation and updates of a user profile with a back-end system, in real-time. This back-end system is typically a CRM (e.g. SalesForce), a marketing tool (e.g. Epsilon), a billing platform (e.g. Zuora), a directory (e.g. Microsoft AD), a campaigning tool (e.g. Selligent, NP6, SmartFocus), a gamification engine (e.g. Qualifio) and even an API-enabled proprietary system and a legacy single sign-on system.
The miaa PushConnector applies business rules tailored for your use cases:
- it catches updates from the Identity Management Platform
- it fetches the updated profile and converts the data into the conventions of the target platform
- it calls a specific API of the target platform to push the update
- it queues and retrials delivery in case of disruptions in the target platform
- it logs abandoned retries for manual processing later on.
Note: All Personally identifiable information (PII) is persistently stored in the Identity Management Platform only and miaa Cloudware does not persistently store any PII. Even though PII can temporarily occur in volatile memory, it is not kept in any database of the miaa Cloudware.
The miaa PushConnector is designed, set-up and operated using our Taking care managed lifecycle.
During the Build phase, our integration services will:
- Set up the API calls to the target back-end system
- Coordinate with back-end IT and the Identity Management Platform vendor and any third party platform vendor in scope
- Tailor the configuration settings and API endpoints
- Test the end-to-end connection between the Identity Management Platform and the target back-end system