Driving user engagement
miaa UserEngager is a managed plug-in for an Identity Management Platform. It allows you, for example, to invite newsletter subscribers to register with a full user profile. Also other sources of e-mail addresses can be fed to the miaa UserEngager and other type of requests can be produced.
The miaa UserEngager produces a clickable, secure and verifiable token that embeds an instruction tailored for your use case(s). For example, people can be stimulated:
- to register with a full profile using addresses from an e-mail harvesting platform. E-mail harvesting may use newsletter subscriptions, contest participation, e-commerce transactions, etc.
- to register with a full profile when invited by a colleague or family member using miaa PrivateGroups
- to confirm the change of e-mail address before making it definitive
- to confirm a second (professional) e-mail address before using it for granting access
Note: All Personally identifiable information (PII) is persistently stored in the Identity Management Platform only and miaa Cloudware does not persistently store any PII. Even though PII can temporarily occur in volatile memory, it is not kept in any database of the miaa Cloudware.
The miaa UserEngager is designed, set-up and operated using our Taking care managed life-cycle.
During the Build phase, our integration services will:
- Coordinate with business, web developers, mobile developers, IT, Identity Management Platform vendor and any third party platform vendor in scope, such as newsletter mailing platforms and gamification engines
- Tailor the rules to be adopted by the UserEngager and which instructions to be sent to the user through a clickable link in an e-mail
- Tailor the configuration settings and API endpoints