Managed End-user Interface
This managed service enables you to roll-out the user interface onto your Identity Management Platform in an industrialised way. The so-called miaa Widget produces responsive panels for registration, login, profile maintenance and preference management. It includes graphical elements of choice, includes anchors for event business intelligence analysis and can include calls to external platforms or back-end systems.
Since the miaa Widget adopts responsive design, its panels can also be used on mobile phones and tablets.
Direct back-end integration
The miaa Widget includes a series of out-of-the-box options for field validation:
- password quality check, with a strength indicator
- password display on/off feature
- spinning wheel
- tags to feed event analysis and behaviour tracking platforms
- address verification, using an external API service
- phone number conversion, using an external API service
- conditional progressive profiling using miaa PolicyChecker
Additionally, the PullConnector provides the widget with a server-side component. It enables the widget to directly access back-end applications in a secure and privacy-protective way on behalf of an authenticated user. This way the widget can display, edit and update back-end pieces of data. In real-time. Examples are fields that are managed by a CRM and digital marketing hubs (e.g. SalesForce, Epsilon) and by campaign and newsletter management platforms (e.g. Selligent, Sendinblue, SmartFocus).
Localisation and branding
The miaa Widget can be customised in various ways:
- Additional languages for the text in the panels, the naming of the fields, the text of the error messages and the text of certain e-mail components
- Additional brands with different graphical layouts in terms of images, style, colours, fonts, and text
- Additional variants to enable different forms with other fields that are mandatory/optional/not-available, or visible/invisible, or with default values, drop down lists or not.
Additionally, the WidgetFabric offers a sophisticated ‘instantiation mechanism’ for managing different variants, different brands and different languages. Rather than a ‘wizard’ for a one-size-fits-all, this mechanism is offered as a managed service. This means that we will configure the variants and languages as a service for you, so that we can implement a very different, unique and advanced user experience.