Build out your ecosystem
The key to success of large scale web platforms is self-service for the users to build their eco-system.
To understand the dynamics in your eco-system, you want to obtain a view on the relationships. Using your own core products, you can invite people to connect to each other by ‘sharing’ access to your product. For example:
- sharing the maintenance role for an appliance, and connect appliance owners with professionals such as the vendor, the store and the technicians
- sharing the monitoring role of internet-of-things, and connect building owners with professionals such as the vendor, the technicians and the alarm centre
- sharing a subscription between the payer and his/her family members, such as magazines, e-books, video streams, music and other paid content
- sharing a subscription or portal access between team members of an accounting firm
- sharing a loyalty scheme between the card owner and the family members, and shops